If you’re new to Zurich or have been here for years, Scouts is a great place to make friends and enjoy the outdoors!
Troop 684 is…
- An official Boy Scouts of America (BSA) program.
- Sponsored in Zurich by the International Protestant Church (IPC). Click here for the IPC church!
- Registered in the Edelweiss District of the Transatlantic Council.
- Organized by adult leaders who are registered and qualified BSA members.
- Open to interested new or existing Scouts aged 11 to 17.
- Able to accommodate UK Scouts, and also ANY boy from ANY country who enjoys the outdoors!
- Truly “international“, with Scouts from over 10 countries.
Where and When?
- Meetings Wednesday evenings from 6:45-8:15 pm plus generally one monthly weekend activity or campout.
- Meetings at the French Reformed Church, Zurich (near Stadelhofen)
(Schanzengasse 25 – see this Google-Map for the exact location).
Please E-Mail us if your interested: Scoutmaster@troop684.ch
We hope to see you next Wednesday!